Thank you for your interest in Holmstead Ranch Resort. Our Reservation Team is available to assist you Monday through Friday. The best time to reach us is between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Mountain Standard Time.
Phone: (435) 216-7930
Email: [email protected]
Holmstead Ranch Resort
1000 E. Holmstead Ranch Rd.
Central, Utah 84722
To request additional information, please complete the request form below, or email us at [email protected] A Holmstead Ranch representative will contact you shortly.
Absolutely NO animals. It is a health and safety hazard for both your animals and our own. There is a $200 cleaning fee for anyone on the property with their animal.
Reservations that are cancelled prior to 14 days of check-in date will not incur any cancellation fee. Cancellations within 14 days will be charged for the 1st night stay. Early departures or same day cancelations will still be chargeable at their full rate. Fees are charged day of check-in. Any refunds must be approved by management and will be executed immediately.
- Our Gift Shop is open daily. Please speak with a staff member for assistance.
- Free Wi-Fi: Holmstead Ranch Password: holmstead
- There is no daily/nightly housekeeping service. If you need additional towels, please contact a staff member.
- Please don't use white towels for cleaning shoes, removing makeup, etc. Damaged or stained towels will be billed to your account.
- This is a non-smoking facility. No smoking of any kind, including vapor, is allowed in or within 25 feet of the cabins, porches, or buildings. An additional cleaning fee will be assessed for any violation.
- Pillows and blankets for the sofa bed for the Lakeside cabins are in the ottoman. Pillows, sheets & Blankets for the Woodside cabins are in the ottoman or cupboard under the microwave.
- For the Glamping Cabins: There are 2 bathrooms located at the back of the office and 8 bathrooms located outside the Clubhouse. Please remember to take your towels and conditioner with you when you shower.
- Please do not remove items from the cabin. Guests will be billed for missing items.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 7:00am.
- Fires are allowed in designated areas only and must be supervised at all times. Please check with the office for current state regulations on fires.
- There is no lifeguard on duty at the lake. Life jackets are recommended, but not required. The safety of your group is your responsibility.
- Beach towels are available in your cabins during the warm months for guest use. Please don’t use the white towels on the beach. If you need more please contact a staff member.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.HolmsteadRanch.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.